Model NO.: 31104F/P Capacity: 50mL Cap Material: HDPE Certificates: FDA Registered; Ce Approved Marking Strip: White Reactant State: Solid Trademark: RUNLAB Origin: China Material: Rubber / Plastic Tube Material: Ultra-Clear Polypropylene Special Function: Leakproof ; Dnase/Rnase Free ; Non-Pyrogenic Guaduations: White Printed Graduations Usage: Sampling Type: Centrifuge Tubes Specification: 50ml; Free-standing; Molded graduation HS Code: 3926909090 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
FDA Registered 50ml Free-Standing Centrifuge Tubes with Molded Graduation
1. These free-standing (skirted) bottom tubes are made of ultra-clear polypropylene
2. Cap Materials: HDPE
4. White printed graduations with large marking strip for labeling
5. features: a. Graduation range: 5.0ml ~ 47.5ml b. Graduation Interval: 2.5ml c. Autoclavable: at 121 C d. Freezable: -45 C e. Maximum RCF: 7,000xg f. Dimensions of tube: 29mm (D) x 115mm (L) g. Performance: DNase/RNase free upon requirement Non-pyrogenic(less than 0.25 EU/ml) upon requirement FDA/CE approved
PRODUCT DETAILED PHOTOS:
MORE DETAILS OF RUNLAB FACTORY A. Runlab was established in 2005 year based on United Kingdom National Health Service (NHS) Contract.
B. As one professional manufacturer, Runlab focuses on 'laboratory plastic consumables' which are used in the clinical, research, hospital and special markets.
C. Runlab's facility: 1. covers about 20000 Sq. meters (215,000 Sq. Ft) 2. 200 workers (R&D Dept.: 5; QC Dept.:5) 3. Injection machines: 45 sets; Blowing machines: 14 sets 4. Professional laboratory for QC Detp. 5. Main markets: USA (30%) ; EUROPE (UK) (30%) ; Japan (12%) ... 6. Sales revenue: 9 million USD
D. Runlab's order systerm info.: 1. MOQ: For the first order MOQ is not requested, from second order, USD5000 per order 2. Payment: TT 100% in advance 3. Lead-time: In general, 4 weeks for FCL shippment
FAQ: 1. Tubes are DNase/RNase free ? A: DNase/RNase free is avaliable upon Customers' requirements
2. Tubes are Non-pyrogenic ? A: Non-pyrogenic is avaliable upon Customers' requirements
4. Tubes can be "E-Beam" stelized? A: Runlab can supply E-beam sterile tubes Contact us if you need more details on Centrifuge. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Refrigerated Centrifuge、High Speed Centrifuge. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.